Saturday 10 January 2009

and again...

Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage by MC Beaton
Yes, I'm ploughing my way through the series as I can get hold of them! I actually ended up buying this and the next one from amazon as I couldn't manage to get a swap...by number 7 should be on it's way very soon in the post...hurray!!
Enjoyed this - it's a quick read and the character of Agatha is now coming through much more sympathetically. James is less so, butI'm assuming there is a reason why he's so cold that will come out later and the unresolved affair is needed to produce tension and worry in Agatha's life! Village life has never been so dangerous and her past life comesback to bite her, but it's all sorted and she's on her way to Cyprus...
I'm straight onto the next one now - so I'll let you know x

No comments:

Post a Comment