Sunday 22 February 2009

end of the hols...so depressing!

Had a fab week and now it's Sunday and I'm all depressed again!

Class by Jane Beaton
Found this by accident on RiSi and tried to swap - as it didn't happen I bought it from Amazon out of curiosity and because i like the cover. So, I admit to being shallow! Like the author i loved the boarding school stories as a child and vividly remember St Clares, Mallory Towers and the Naughtiest girl in the school! Like many girls I thought my very ordinary school was dull in comparison...well this is boarding school for grown ups (well pretending to be grown ups!) and it's a romp through school girl pranks, difficulty settling in for the girls and the staff...I'm already for the next one!

Unmasqued
An altenative "Phantom of the Opera"...where Christine makes the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment