Tuesday 10 February 2009

Only 3 more get ups...

Nearly the holidays...can't wait!

The Olive Farm by Carol Drinkwater
Not one of my choices - acquired from my mum. A pleasant meander through the south of France in a derelict olive farm that the author and her partner buy. Okay, but a bit wordy in places where it wasn't always necessary and some of the parts i would have liked more about were skipped through...at least it wasn't like Peter Mayle by lingering on the "funny folk" too much.

An Angel on my shoulder by Theresa Cheung
If you believe in angels already this book will convince you and you will be delighted...if you're not sure all you see is "nice" anecdotes that don't convince and simply describe coincidences and kindness. What else can I say? I remain unconvinced!

No comments:

Post a Comment