Saturday 4 February 2012

In my mailbox...more buys!

I really ought to change the name of this type of posting to "Oops, I did it again!"  No point in protesting, I just can't stop buying more books.  Here's this weeks latest offerings...


I've loved Christina Jones previous books and so I'm really looking forward to this one.  the Jojo Moyes has had such fabulous reviews that I couldn't ignore it any longer, but I had her last one as an audiobook and was a bit "meh" about it, so I've bought the paper version this time.  The Jane Harris was a random whim at the supermarket, so it might be a surprise.
Managed to stay away from kindle buys this time and I have a few reviews pending that I must get finished and posted.  I'm currently reading "A Discovery of Witches" which feels like a guilty pleasure, but I'm really loving it so far!
Let me know what you think and what you're reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment