Wednesday 5 March 2014

Anyone still out there? Probably not...and I don't blame you.

So, more than twelve months on and so much for my good intentions for 2013.  They just didn't happen...well not on here anyway!
So what have I been doing?  All the usual, really, same as everyone else.  Sadly work and family became bigger priorities and although I have been reading, I've not managed to review.  Goodreads has just been getting star ratings for the last year or so.  I still have a huge TBR list and my kindle is starting to groan with the titles that I just can't resist.

I did manage to read Les Mis and I loved it!  Sobbed like a wuss too towards the end (no surprises there, then!) and I also got to see the show in London again too, which was fabulous.

I've recently become a member of the lovereading review panel too and so am starting to make a greater effort to write up reviews promptly and I hope to get them on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment